Friday, February 3, 2012

We used to be friends

Ugh, some days I'd rather be in a TARDIS than have to go to school. I also wear a bow tie now (not pictured). Bow ties are cool. One day I will.

We just had our student presidential elections on campus. The person who came in last place is now complaining that it was rigged or something and he was cheated out of votes. Maybe people just didn't vote for him because he was disliked? I certainly didn't like him. Congrats to the girl who won.

We also now have university specific memes, which is pretty ridiculous. And amusing. I also have a love for baby sloths. They are so adorable!



Sweater- Old Navy// Dress- Forever 21// Tights- American Apparel// Boots- H&M

In the last picture, you can see my tummy. Yep, that's right, I have a tummy. And I am admitting it. It's there and showing and whatever. Yes, a tummy. I'm probably supposed to be ashamed of it, but I don't think I care. Let me have my tummy. I also have a rather vacuous expression. Yeah, I tried smiling. I shall never try to smile again. Sometimes I also look like an old Polish man. 

I've recently become obsessed with Veronica Mars. It's a fairly decent show, though I find it particularly annoying that she uses a lot of people, especially Wallace. I don't think I'd want to be friends with Veronica Mars. At least the first season ending was not predictable. I actually couldn't anticipate who was Lily's killer, which is great. I'm pretty good at figuring stuff out, like that one Doctor Who episode where someone was like, one of you is going to kill someone. And then I guessed right.

And here are some random backyard photos that I took. I like taking pictures of dead plants, so we have some dead plants and not so dreary winter. We also seem to have a lot of dead plants in our backyard. 





2 comments:

  1. The university specific memes are hilarious! They really do speak the truth and are a great way to past the time.

    But I agree. Quite ridiculous. They're spamming my facebook newsfeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking love Veronica Mars. My sister bought the 3 boxsets and I didn't move from the couch for approximately 3 days, it was disgusting and glorious. And I LOVE the theme song. I found your blog again in the process of creating a blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your feedback! It means so much to me! <3