Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I did promise

I not so accidentally slept through my morning class, which is something I said I wouldn't do, but who really wants to learn about ArcMap at 8:30 in the morning.

And yes, I brought back my tripod so I was able to take some photos in the backyard! 




Jacket- H&M// Sweater- Old Navy// White tank- H&M// Purple tank- H&M// Skirt- American Apparel// Boots- H&M// Tights- Primark

I wear way too much H&M for my own liking. That or I wear too much American Apparel, but I totally cannot help that I am in love with their clothes. Can't wait till I can actually look at one of these stores, which may very well be this Friday! I have a doctor's appointment in Toronto, so I might be able to get some shopping in.

When I was taking pictures, I noticed that we had a bunch of tomatoes on the grass. I had little idea way. Apparently, it's for the raccoons to eat, which is better than the raccoons going through our garbage!
I must bid you all adieu. 
Adieu. 

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I would have gone to class just to show off how cute this outfit is! In love with the butterfly tank, you look so pretty :)

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your feedback! It means so much to me! <3