Sunday, January 22, 2012

Went home for the weekend

Will hopefully remember to bring back the tripod so I can have lots of fun pictures of myself and actually post them on here.
I will try at least. It'll be a goal.
I wore this on the bus, it's comfy, plus I am wearing a floppy hat.

Tank- American Apparel// Bandeau- Westdale// Jeans- American Eagle// Hat- Student Centre// Shoes- Aldo

Well, it's that time again. I'm gonna start working on this blog again since I like it, and I wear so many awesome outfits that no one really sees, except people at school.

I've pretty much watched all of the first season of Alphas today. It's fairly addicting and is basically compared to all those other mutant things, like Heroes, X-Men... And those other mutant things. Still, it's pretty good and I am surprised of the lack of fanfiction between Rachel and Hicks. Better than Nina and Hicks, or Rachel and Gary. Guess I'm going to have to find a new television show to watch. I rather pathetically watch a lot of television. And easily get bored. 

There's the idea that I have ADD or ADHD, mostly because of my rather fun thought process that links random things together and drives some people absolutely nuts. According to my lovely friend, the best way to describe it is as a line of best fit. Of course, I know exactly how I get to my thoughts.

Anyways, best of luck and happy weekend. May the force be with you.
Get your paws of my taun taun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback! It means so much to me! <3