Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter


I guess it's getting to that time where it's Easter. I wasn't actually sure when Easter was, except my parents told me.
This song is awesome, make sure you all give it a listen! 









Shirt- Joe Fresh// Skirt- Element// Belt- American Apparel// Tights- Ardene's// Boots- Stoneridge// Jacket- Gift

I'm with the family now, which is always nice. We went to see a show at Second City, which was great! If you're in Toronto, I highly recommend it. It's a hilarious sketch comedy show where they do funny stuff and I laugh. And though I do not like smiling, I do like laughing, as I am hilarious. And awesome. Always remember that. 

Exams are fast approaching. I suppose when it comes to exams that I would prefer a fast approach than a slow one. But that means school is over and I will no longer be with my lovely roommates. There's been laughing. And some more laughing. And loads of sex talks.

These boots are absolutely amazing. I call them my Loki boots, because they remind me of my most favourite Norse god. Did anyone mention he can change shape? AND GENDER? Absolutely amazing. And I guess these are Loki colours, green and red. Maybe I am Loki.

I am waiting for the most amazing t-shirt ever. I ordered it from Zazzle and it is from my favourite website. As you can see, there is a mammoth. And it's from Man Boobz, which is an amazing site that mocks the men's rights movement. Without getting into specifics, they're a bunch of very sad people who say a lot of shit about how evil women are. If you don't believe me, you only need to browse through Man Boobz for a good intro what being a men's rights activist means.

But enough of that, there's enough  darkness in the world. How about Evil Abed, huh? What do you think you're evil twin is like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback! It means so much to me! <3