Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Well, at least there are photos

Yep, here are some photos from this morning. I realize that I suck at focusing and I will now blame it on my glasses and the fact my damn DSLR doesn't have a nice focusing screen.
I woke up this morning and I realized that it was foggy. In case I have not mentioned it before, I absolutely love fog. It's mysterious and shrouding and reminds me of fairy tales and isolation even when people are around. Needless to say, I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures. Even more fun was all the people walking to school who were probably looking at me like I was nuts. I was, after all, crawling away in bushes.

For the 4 years I have been living in this city, I have never seen fog like this. Never. Sometimes there are a few wisps, but never this thick. Reminds me of home and the only thing I like about my hometown is fog.

I would have liked to go into the forest on campus to get some lovely shots, especially since no one would be around, but I had a meeting with a professor. I am trying to find a supervisor for my thesis, though all the profs I've talked to are extremely nice and supportive.

Anyways, enjoy the fog!

3 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! They're beatiful girl. I love the second one especially :)
    You're a great photographer. And yayy for foggy mornings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog. I really like your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your feedback! It means so much to me! <3