Sunday, March 11, 2012

Black and Purple

I've been in love with the colours eggplant, black and grey lately. There's just something so dramatic about it that appeals to me deep inside. 

 Dress, Tank, Leggings, Boots- H&M// Jacket- Gift// Cardigan- Old Navy// Scarf- Second Hand

All thanks to Delightfully Tacky's photo tips! Incredibly helpful and I actually like my pictures today. There is variety, and if I don't look at the camera, I don't have to smile! Yay! And it's such a nice day out. 11 degrees and everything. The only thing I would change is the sunlight.

For those of you unaware, I'm not extremely fond of sunlight, at all. It makes my eyes all squinty, and it's bright and hard for me to see. Plus one of my eyes was watering like nuts! Which, I suppose, somewhat fits into the theme of me sitting around on my butt all weekend reading vampire fanfiction. Yes, I'm quite ashamed, but not too ashamed of telling you all this. I have been ignoring my homework though, and I'll get to that once I am done here. 

For some stupid reason, I really like vampires. I have recently identified the start of this 'obsession' when I was 13 and I watched the first Underworld movie. I think it actually might be a bad movie, but I have awful taste in films, so I can't really tell you. All I know is that I thought Underworld was awesome. Female vampire kicks butt wearing tight leather or whatnot, plus a cute blonde guy (blondes are my type). All in all, I was impressed, and so forth began my love of vampires. 9 years later, I actually still like vampires, much to of the disgust of my friends who are annoyed with the over-saturation of undead within the media. But this is such a good thing for me because there are so many different vampire myths! Allergic to silver, not allergic to sunlight, Hindu vampires, turned after bite, different races of vampires... The list goes on. Needless to say, I need a new damn hobby. 

But anyway, it's time to get to work. I have to review some sort of park plan, dissect a census tract and just generally sit around and be miserable!

Au revoir! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback! It means so much to me! <3