Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I have a bad feeling.

I think this might turn into a lifestyle blog where you can read about my super boring life.
I'll promise I'll have something tomorrow slightly fashioned related.

Until then...

I started watching The Guild.
Reminds me of my internet days when I was called Bambi instead of Bridget.
And now I just get called Anya a lot.
Internet FTW.
At least I don't play a MMORPG like WoW. That would be sad?
I only play Neopets. And maybe some FF.
Lame?
Why, yes, yes I am.

Anyways, the Guild is about a group of players of an MMORPG. They have online and irl adventures.
Oh noes, internetspeak. Bad sign.
I totally recommend watching it. It was created by Felicia Day of Dr. Horrible. It's really funny and apparently there to show you that the only people addicted to gaming aren't middle aged men living in a basement.
You should really watch it if you're a tad internetty.
I know I am.

P.S. This is my 42nd post.
Is this my answer to life? WoW?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback! It means so much to me! <3