Saturday, June 4, 2011

Down by the bay!

Where the watermelons grow!

I dunno. Apparently it was Barrie Days. Whatever that is. Apparently, there are like 30 bazillion waterfront festivals in Barrie.
It doesn't make any sense to me.

Dress- Forever 21
Tights- Ardene's
Boots- Aldo
Necklaces- Claire's
Clutch- Off the Wall

Yeah, so my mom took some pictures of me. Apparently she doesn't know how to use a camera.
So, there were tons of bad  pictures, and this one.
I like the tights. It kind of reminds me of Snow White.
And Georgie makes an appearance.
She's being spayed on Monday. 

4 comments:

  1. Cute dog!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your opinion! How funny that you study the same as I'm planning to!
    Follow me if you want :)

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress!You look so pretty;)
    I just found your blog,it's so cute!I added to your followers:)
    I'm very happy if you follow me too
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very unique picture. You're outfit is out of place in the sand which makes me love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your feedback! It means so much to me! <3